Sunday, September 03, 2006

AM week09: Exaggeration and Weight


Vanilla Walk


Concerned Pose

The assignment of this week is clean up and polish the Vanilla Walk.
I tried out the new way to do it, and found it really fast and helpful, BUT, I think my walk still not work pretty well.
After fixing the knees, it somehow became too rigid and unnatural.
I'm crazy busy at a project this week and don't have time to make the walk go any further.
I need more time to study about the balance between weight and poping knees.
Time is alway what I'm lack of...

As the Concerned pose, that might be the hardest pose to express so far lol , especially if I have to keep the silhouette readable since Stu got no face expressions.
I drew out few poses then incidentally put them together, hope them works :P

No comments: