Sunday, July 23, 2006

AM week02: Principles of Animation


Pose Training

I'm enrolling in AnimationMentor this summer, finally. I was desirous of attending it since the first time I saw the info in a post by Carlos Baena on CG Talk's Forum. Although I once thought about giving up due ot my summer schedule, but this might be my only chance to take it, because the classes and schedule I have in the future before midpoint review will be heavier and heavier...

And this is the first assignment I have: Do quick sketch of what you see in the public space to get some poses, then recreate the pose by using the character STU.
And here's the pose - throwing a frisbee !
The only problem I have is, should I keep it close to the original pose? or how much should I exaggerate it? :P

I choose to keep the original pose and just do a little exaggeration at last, and finally the response I got from mentor is:

Exaggerate it! lol

No comments: