Sunday, July 23, 2006

NINJA KAZE!!



NINJA KAZE Presentation
contributions: story, modeling, animation, texturing, lighting
completion date: Sep 2005
running time: 1 min 46 sec
movie size: 5.93 mb

This was supposed to be my final project of AIC and also prepared for applying for Graduate School in USA. But I accidentally know that it's still available to apply Spring semester 2006 of AAU(Academy of Art University) before Oct. last year, so I collected the parts I've done before for the Ninja project and edited it into a presentation reel right away in Sep. It's not a finished short film yet, but luckly I got the permission from AAU few days later and came to SF in Jan. this year.

I never had time to complete this short film, and honestly, I have become more interested in Character Animation which I would spend all my time on rather then doing a whole project that including modeling or texturing...etc. Now the files of it were all storaged in the deepest chamber of my hardisk, maybe I'll keep working on and finish it someday...

No comments: