Sunday, July 30, 2006

AM week04: Intro to Timing


Different Weight Bouncing Ball

The assignment I got for this week was, study about the timing and space then make an animation to show two different weight bouncing balls.

The first problem I got was: I don't have a bowling ball...
I even considered about going to play bowling, then pretend I drop the ball not in purpose and my friend will shot the ref for me -_-+
Actually, I just studied the ref of a bowling ball drops down which I found from the internet at last.

The most time I spent on was story and planning. How would I want it to be happened in this animation? And I got huge problem with deciding the timing without testing in maya first or by a ref.
And then here comes another problem:
Man... I need somebody to take care of my art history class which always discusses about Philosophy to let me have more time with the assignments...

I added the rotations at last which also took me a lot of time. The collisions and rotations looks simple but really hard to make it right. I still got tons of things to learn...

No comments: